JANUARY
 |
| We visited the land of Hobbits |
 |
| And had a great time :D |
FEBRUARY
 |
| I started my photography course and had some help from my assistant :P |
 |
| some textures of nature for my photo assignments |
MARCH
 |
| I entered my first dressage test and did relatively well :) |
 |
| and enjoyed the beautiful scenery of Victoria |
APRIL
 |
| We traveled to the capital of Australia to a) run a marathon/half marathon and to b)get me a new passport |
 |
| and had Easter dinner with family and friends |
 |
| I truly enjoyed my photo course and what it was teaching me |
MAY
 |
| We celebrated our nephews second birthday |
 |
| and I explored my camera a bit more :) |
JUNE
 |
| We bought a home!!!! and moved in as fast as we could :) |
 |
| Home sweet home :) |
JULY
 |
| We settled into our new home and I missed Finland a bit so baked some Finnish delights |
 |
| and was then reminded of the beauty of this place I call home now |
 |
| I spent more time in Melbourne as I also had started a new job in the city! |
AUGUST
 |
| I fixed up our balcony |
 |
| and enjoyed the early Saturday morning in the country side |
 |
| also went nature walking (and wine tasting) with some good friends :) |
SEPTEMBER
 |
| G took me out for a weekend in Lorne for my birthday/ anniversary present :) |
 |
| cafe at the water in Lorne |
 |
| and what a beautiful place it was! |
OCTOBER
 |
| G ran the Melbourne marathon (and I cheered) |
 |
| And then we spent a weekend in Tokyo! |
 |
| at 5:30 am at the fish markets |
 |
| Sushi for breakfast :P |
NOVEMBER
 |
| Scandinavian lunch at work :) |
 |
| and road tripping to see our nephew and his family :) |
 |
| First BBQ-party of the summer hosted by my colleague :) |
 |
| and I attended my first hens night (polttarit) Aussie style :) |
DECEMBER
 |
| We went to the Christmas markets and had some Danish hot dogs :) |
 |
| And welcomed our newest family member, nephew number 2 |
 |
| put up G's mums old Christmas tree |
 |
| and had a lovely Christmas lunch outside |
GOTT NYTT ÅR, HYVÄÄ UUTTA VUOTTA & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment