 |
| They got my name right for the first time EVER at Starba!!! and that is only because the lovely clerk actually asked how it's supposed to be spelled <3 |
 |
| The National Gallery of Victoria that I did actually visit and it was for FREE!! :) |
 |
| This is what it looks like when it's +44C. |
 |
| "Play me" the pianos around the city say :) |
Idag var en varm dag i Melbourne. Men vacker. Ja orka gå omkring i 3 timmar...tills mina flibare börja skava så mycket och plåstrena hölls int på, så jag gav upp och åkte hem..denna gång dock med ett tåg som hade luftkonditionering :D
Today was a hot day in Melbourne. But a beautiful one still. I was able to walk around for 3 hours until my thongs started to chafe(?) so badly and band aids weren't staying on, so I gave up and went home...this time in a train WITH AC though :)
No comments:
Post a Comment