Tjolavipp!
Så har en vecka igen gått så fort så fort! Har int gjort någo desto extra.. Har mest städa inne och ute och bakat och kockat en hel del :) Idag ska vi faktist börja med G på en 6 veckors kurs som heter Italian cooking for beginners. Den går på den lokala medborgarinstitutet. Tycker båda om att laga mat och ja sku jätte gärna vila lära mig och göra min egen pasta :)
Imorgon ska ja köra ensam ti Melbourne flygis och plocka upp G:s mamma som varit hos hans syster över helgen. Lite spännande...tycker jag, att köra ti "stor stan"... men bra ska de väl gå och så får ja lite träning så ja kan sen plocka upp mera folk då folk kommer på besök ;)
Ja visste faktist int före jag för första gången besökte Australien år 2009, att de finns papegojor här som lever alltså villt. Men de finns de ju :) och vi har massor av dom på vår gård. Ska fixa upp ett fågelbräde så ja kan fota mera av dom. Fåglarna på bilden är av sorten Crimson Rosella men så har vi också Galah:n och White Cockatoo:s som flyger omkring här :) Borde kanske gå och skaffa en bok om fåglar nån dag så de är lättare att veta vilka fåglar som flyger omkring här :)
Ha en skön vecka!
Hola!
Last week went again really fast. Even if we didn't really do anything special. Have mostly been cleaning out the yard and it's starting to look quite nice now :) I've also started to bake and cook quite alot now, seem to be finding some inspiration again so it's fun :) We're actually starting a 6 week cooking class with G today at the local community house :) It's called Italian cooking for beginners. I would love to learn how to make my own pasta so looking forward to the class (and more food:P).
Tomorrow I'm driving down to Melbourne airport alone, to pick up G's mum :O I know it will go well but I'm still a bit nervous.. but I do need the practice and it will do me good to drive down there. Then I can also pick up all the visitors from home who will come here for a visit in the future ;)
I by the way didn't know, the first time I visited Australia back in 2009, that they have wild parrots living here. But now I know. And we have some beautiful ones flying around our yard. The one's in the picture are Crimson Rosella's but we also have Galah's and White Cockatoo's flying around here. We will get a bird feeder next to the kitchen so we can watch them from here :) I also need to get a bird book so I can figure out what birds we have flying around the house, more than the parrots :)
Have a nice week!
Ha en skön vecka!
Hola!
Last week went again really fast. Even if we didn't really do anything special. Have mostly been cleaning out the yard and it's starting to look quite nice now :) I've also started to bake and cook quite alot now, seem to be finding some inspiration again so it's fun :) We're actually starting a 6 week cooking class with G today at the local community house :) It's called Italian cooking for beginners. I would love to learn how to make my own pasta so looking forward to the class (and more food:P).
Tomorrow I'm driving down to Melbourne airport alone, to pick up G's mum :O I know it will go well but I'm still a bit nervous.. but I do need the practice and it will do me good to drive down there. Then I can also pick up all the visitors from home who will come here for a visit in the future ;)
I by the way didn't know, the first time I visited Australia back in 2009, that they have wild parrots living here. But now I know. And we have some beautiful ones flying around our yard. The one's in the picture are Crimson Rosella's but we also have Galah's and White Cockatoo's flying around here. We will get a bird feeder next to the kitchen so we can watch them from here :) I also need to get a bird book so I can figure out what birds we have flying around the house, more than the parrots :)
Have a nice week!
![]() |
| Butternut squash |
![]() |
| Cinnamon buns in the making |
![]() |
| and when done |





Va fint det grott i ditt trädgårdsland!
ReplyDeleteHälsningar härifrån och ha det så bra!
Tack Mona :) Ska uppdatera bilder på mina "bebisar" snart för nu har dom växt något enormt :)
ReplyDelete