Sitter i soffan och njuter av vyn där ute. Kvällssolen som lyser upp stranden på andra sidan. Nu är vi redan i Augusti! Tänk så fort tiden går! Snart kommer alla tillbaka på jobb från sina semestrar och dom lugna dagarna är slut. Sku man gå i skola sku man så småningom börja förbereda sig för ett nytt skolår. Handla ny reppu och pennor och häften och kalender. Ja märkte faktist att för första gången på flera flera år så had ja ingen "pappers" kalender förra året...lustigt..men känner att ja int egentligen behöver en mera (eller kanske gör jag..) Men nu känns de att de int finns en "början" eller ett "slut" på året mera, int på samma sätt som då när man gick i skola och året tog "slut" i maj och "börja" igen i Augusti/September..nu går allt bara i ett och de finns ingen början och inget slut. Eller så känns det.
Nå i alla fall, veckan har gått ganska trögt framåt. Har dock hunnit äta middag med familjen P och åkt på mega mega mat shopping med G's styvmamma, så hon sku ha lättare att hitta i matbutiken då allt är på norska. De gick riktigt bra även om vi spendera två timmar i matbutiken :O Känns som en evighet sen G flög till USA, stackarn..måst vara där i +30C värme i ett hus som ligger nära en pool...voi voi... men int ska ja gnälla! De har faktist varit en super fin dag idag och hoppeligen fortsätter de över helgen!! :)
Imorgon ska jag och rida!!!! jeeeee!! äntligen har ja tagit tag i kragen min och bokat in mig på en två timmars islandhäst tur på Tryggvi Islandshästsgård. Ska bli skoj skoj skoj!!! :)
Ha en skön helg allesammans!!
Couching it at home and enjoying the view from our window: a very beautiful sunset, the perfect end to a beautiful sunny day! :) I can't believe it's already August! Time goes by so fast! Soon everyone will be returning from their summer vacations and the calm summer days will be over. If I would still be in school I would be getting ready for a new school year. Buying a new bag and new pencils and notebooks and a new year calendar of course! I just noticed that last year I didn't have a calendar, a book one I mean, and that's the first time in years and years! But it sort of feels like I don't need one anymore, don't really have that much that I "need" to remember anymore and whatever important gets scribbled down on the iPhone. But the difference from going to school and not going is that now there's no clear "end" or "start" to the year anymore. Before the year "ended" in May and "started" in September..but not anymore..now it's all just going in a circle without a clear start or end. Or at least that's how it feels for me.
But anyway. The past week went by quite slow, felt like syrup.. But I did go for dinner at family P's place and also took G's stepmom to the food store for a major food shopping and helped her out figuring out what the different things are in Norwegian. It went really well, even if we spent a good two hours in the store :O Feels like ages ago that G left for U.S..poor thing has to be there in +30C heat at a house with a pool close to it...poor poor thing.. but shouldn't complain as we have also had very nice weather, at least today, and I hope it will continue for the rest of the weekend!
But tomorrow is an exciting day because I'm going riding!! Finally got myself signed up for a 2 hour ride on Icelandic horses!! sooooo excited!!! =D
L
Nå i alla fall, veckan har gått ganska trögt framåt. Har dock hunnit äta middag med familjen P och åkt på mega mega mat shopping med G's styvmamma, så hon sku ha lättare att hitta i matbutiken då allt är på norska. De gick riktigt bra även om vi spendera två timmar i matbutiken :O Känns som en evighet sen G flög till USA, stackarn..måst vara där i +30C värme i ett hus som ligger nära en pool...voi voi... men int ska ja gnälla! De har faktist varit en super fin dag idag och hoppeligen fortsätter de över helgen!! :)
Imorgon ska jag och rida!!!! jeeeee!! äntligen har ja tagit tag i kragen min och bokat in mig på en två timmars islandhäst tur på Tryggvi Islandshästsgård. Ska bli skoj skoj skoj!!! :)
Ha en skön helg allesammans!!
Couching it at home and enjoying the view from our window: a very beautiful sunset, the perfect end to a beautiful sunny day! :) I can't believe it's already August! Time goes by so fast! Soon everyone will be returning from their summer vacations and the calm summer days will be over. If I would still be in school I would be getting ready for a new school year. Buying a new bag and new pencils and notebooks and a new year calendar of course! I just noticed that last year I didn't have a calendar, a book one I mean, and that's the first time in years and years! But it sort of feels like I don't need one anymore, don't really have that much that I "need" to remember anymore and whatever important gets scribbled down on the iPhone. But the difference from going to school and not going is that now there's no clear "end" or "start" to the year anymore. Before the year "ended" in May and "started" in September..but not anymore..now it's all just going in a circle without a clear start or end. Or at least that's how it feels for me.
But anyway. The past week went by quite slow, felt like syrup.. But I did go for dinner at family P's place and also took G's stepmom to the food store for a major food shopping and helped her out figuring out what the different things are in Norwegian. It went really well, even if we spent a good two hours in the store :O Feels like ages ago that G left for U.S..poor thing has to be there in +30C heat at a house with a pool close to it...poor poor thing.. but shouldn't complain as we have also had very nice weather, at least today, and I hope it will continue for the rest of the weekend!
But tomorrow is an exciting day because I'm going riding!! Finally got myself signed up for a 2 hour ride on Icelandic horses!! sooooo excited!!! =D
L


No comments:
Post a Comment