![]() |
| Picture borrowed from here |
Bra tidning i allmänhet, den kunde jag ligga och läsa i den där hängmattan där uppe..jätte jätte gärna! :)
kram och ha en super dag!!
I was reading the O magazine on the plane on my way to Finland last Friday and there was a piece on how to improve your mind, body and soul in 28 days by Dr Oz. All of the small ideas he put there were doable but there was one thing that stayed in my mind and that was the part of to forgive. Oprah had once said that "Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past can be changed" and that is right on spot! Even if we are told to forgive and forget, sometimes it's so bloody hard...but the truth is, we can't go back, no matter how much we'd like and change the past, so instead of letting it interfere with our lives, it is so much better for once own health, to forgive and let it go. I know I sometimes have a hard time forgiving, but going around being mad/sad/angry with someone, usually just makes my own life more harder. So I will now forgive and forget everything bad that has been done to me by anyone and I can just hope I can also be forgiven for anything bad I've done or said to anyone around me.
The magazine is otherwise also great and I'd love to be reading it in the hammock above in the picture...loved to!!
Have a good one :)

Toi on niin totta! Mä luin ton saman just kuukausi sitten suomeks ja laitoin sen faceenkin mun mietelauseisiin.
ReplyDeletejoo, ja siis jotenkin joskus vaan tarvii kuulla ton sanoman just oikeilla sanoilla jotta sen sisäistää...koska onhan sitä jo monta monta kertaa kuullut että menneet täytyy unohtaa ja antaa anteeks jne, mut ei vaan ole halunnut "kuunnella".
ReplyDelete