I dag spenderade vi dagen i vackra men vindiga Helsingfors och sedan skjussade jag G till flygfältet då han sku åka till Norge för att jobba en vecka. Själv åkte jag hem till ön där en splitterny bakterass väntade (snyggt jobbat mamma och pappa!!) och en ugnsfärsk blåbärspaj(tack mamma).
Nu tänker jag dra mig mot sängen, imorgon är det verklighet och jobb som nalkas, woppidoo....
| MCG |
| Molly and me :) |
| Worlds largest Mud-cake!! |
And so it's back to reality. Me and G landed in Finland on Saturday afternoon after 21 hours on planes and some hours at Hong Kong airport. We took a short trip around the town to stack us up with some pic&mix candies and a hugh pizza, before we crashed into our hotel room to eat and sleeep..which we then also did for 12 hours..sleep I mean. The trip to Oz was great!! I've always had this feeling of love for the country, why I don't know, but it grew nicely after this little trip. We didn't really do anything much during the days there, tried to just relax and enjoy our vacation, but we did go into Melbourne for some days and met up with G's friends, went to see the penguins return from the ocean at Philip Islands and also went to see an AFL game with 70 000 other people which was very nice!! And the best thing was of course to meet G's family over there and to see where he had grown up!
Today we got up and went to enjoy Helsinki at it's sunny best for some hours before driving G to the airport as he left for Norway to work for a week before he then returns(via Finland) to US. And I came back to the island where I found a newly built back deck(way to go mum and dad!!) and a owen hot blueberry pie(thank you mum).
Now I'm off to bed as tomorrow it's time to return to reality and work...woppidoo...
-L
No comments:
Post a Comment