Sunday, 15 May 2011

Sunday brunch and B-day


aaaah!! jag är mätt!! har just varit på L:s födelsedagsbrunch på Ilmatar och det var GOTT!! behöver inte mat på en vecka...eller åtminstone inte före Finland-Sverigen hockeymatchen ikväll =D Lite spännande!! Förra veckan gick ganska fort, det händer en hel del för tillfället och har haft nerverna på helspänn och varit lite irriterad, men kanske det börjar lätta nu när semestern närmar sig. Talade med min chef i förra veckan om en möjligt flytt till Norge och han gav tummarna upp för det :) För pojkvännen har fått jobb från vårt huvudkontor i Norge och han börjar där i September och jag följer med, så nu har även jag då ett jobb där :) Men det är ännu långt kvar till hösten och före det händer det ännu en hel del :) Nästa vecka ska jag åka på jobbresa till Stavanger och sen åker vi med G till London över veckoslutet och sen följande vecka ska jag på arbetsresa till Köpenhamn varifrån jag flyger raka vägen till New York på 2 veckors semester!!! H Ä R L I G T!!!




There is no room for food anymore in my tummy...went for my roommates birthday brunch and the food was great!!! Ate way too much!! won't be able to eat for weeks....or at least not until tonight's ice hockey game between Finland and Sweden =) So exciting!!! This past week has been stressful and I've not been the happiest of persons.. but hopefully that will change soon as I do not like being like this. But at least I got things talked through with my boss last week. As mr boyfriend is moving to Norway in September to work at our head office, I'm moving there too with him and after talking with my boss it's clear that I'll also have a job =)) which is great!! I'm happy and now waiting for autumn...ok, don't want it to come too fast as I have a lot to do, but sort of want it to come soon too as then we'll finally get to see each other everyday instead of every 5 weeks.. But well, lot's going on before that!! next week I'm flying to Norway for work on Tuesday and meeting bf there too and then we're both flying to London for the weekend and the following week it's work travels to Copenhagen and from there I'll start my 2 weeks vacation in New York!!!! YAY!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment