De var ju inte alltid såhär, i yngre åren så steg jag ju upp varje morgon klockan sex för att åka till skolan och på veckosluten steg jag upp klockan sju och var redan en halv timme senare påväg till stallet, men nu...nu är det inte mera så :)
Tur så är det påsk snart och då får man vakna flera mornar i streck när man vill :))
Grymtning, L
I am not a morning person...well actually I am if I get to choose when to get up, eat breakfast in peace on the couch in my pyjamas and watch Tvshop or something just as interesting. My roommate has probably already noticed that I'm not much of a talker in the mornings and that's because all I want to do is to go back to bed and sleep for another five hours or so.. I don't talk, I grunt, while I drag myself from my bed to the toilet, from the toilet to my wardrobe, from my wardrobe to the kitchen and then sit watching the morning news for juuuuust five minutes too long and end up running to get to work on time...and then maybe, MAYBE, after 3 cups of coffee I might be human again...maybe
It hasn't always been like this though, I remember when I was a teenager and I used to wake up at 6am every morning to go to school and got during weekends up at 7am to go to the stables, but nowadays it is not like that anymore..at all :)
Thank god Easter is up on us which means many mornings of self chosen wake-ups :))
Grunt, L


No comments:
Post a Comment